Completion Q4 2020
1,2 and 3 beds
Manchester city centre location
Leading buy-to-let market
State of the art facilities
24/7 concierge services
Prices from £219,000
Crescent – Manchester
Enviably situated in a vibrantly rejuvenated area of Salford dubbed The Crescent, Local Crescent is just a short walk from Manchester city centre. Its superb location offers tenants unrivalled views across the River Irwell and the acres of surrounding parkland.
The Salford Central Masterplan is a 20 year regeneration initiative. This is one of the UK’s largest development projects, ranking 25th in Planning magazine's 2013 survey of the country’s 100 biggest regeneration projects.
Recent years have seen an impressive number of residential, commercial and office developments spring up within the vicinity of The Crescent, along with the restoration of nearby historic buildings.
· Prices starting from 178,500 GBP
· Location, Salford- M5 4PF Manchester
· Between 5-6% Rental returns
· 250 year leasehold ownership
· One, two and three bedroom available
· Fully equipped modern gymnasium
· State-of-the-art cinema with Dolby Surround Sound and tiered cinema seating
· Completion- Q4 2020
· Limited underground car spaces at an additional cost
· Indoor pool and spa
· Rooftop Garden
· Reservation fee £5000
· 10% (minus reservation fee) on exchange of contracts.
Why invest in Manchester?
Manchester itself is a buy-to-let hotspot with international recognition as huge numbers of young people flock to the city, pushing up property prices and increasing demand for luxury apartments
In recent years Manchester and Salford have undergone significant regeneration programs which have led to a thriving economy and rental